- Our vision is to create an environment where students better understand themselves and others. Through our education, we hope to address the biggest mental health and well-being challenges.
- The Department of Psychology aims to help students understand how people think, feel, and behave through research and teaching.
- We want to create a diverse and inclusive community of experts who can use their knowledge to improve mental health and well-being.
Asst.Prof. Ms.Sakshi Sanghavi
- The Aim of the department is to provide students with essential skills while fostering a broader societal impact through their understanding of human behavior and mental processes.
- We encourage students to develop critical and independent thinking skills, particularly in the realm of psychology, enabling them to analyze and address complex psychological issues.
- Through our academic programs, we empower students with a strong foundation in psychology, instilling ethical values and a commitment to public service and making a positive difference in the lives of individuals and communities.