- “Empowering through Education”
- To impart updated technical education and knowledge.
- To enhance innovations, problem solving skills, leadership qualities and team spirit.
Ms. Aishwarya Dhanawade
- The main aim of the Department of Political Science is to develop the skills and knowledge necessary for professional success as well as an active and meaningful civic participation.
- We also encourage our students to foster critical and independent thinking about politics and public life.
- We aim to empower our students through an academic curriculum that broadens their knowledge of political institutions and processes; instills social consciousness and encourages public service and civic engagement in the nation and the global community.