BA Arts Faculty Programme Outcome
- Knowledge in the field of social sciences, literature and humanities makes students developsensitivity towards social issues.
- Students acquire communication and presentation skills to become employable in the job market.
- The B.A. graduates get acquainted with the social, economical, historical, psychological,political, ideological and philosophical tradition and thinking.
- The program empowers the graduates to appear for various competitive examinations or choose the post graduate programme of their choice.
- It enables the students to acquire knowledge with human values framing the base to deal with
various problems in life with courage and humility.
- Multidisciplinary perspective develops in students which contribute to the knowledge capital and become proactive citizens.
- Students will apply the knowledge of the respective domain of knowledge and specialization to the solution of complex problems in professional, social and personal life.